How to Enter:
1. Take a photo in your favorite spot to “Sit & Sip” Tieton Cider
2. Upload to Instagram using hashtag #SitAndSipTieton and tag us @tietonciderworks
You’ll have through Aug. 28th at 11:59PM to enter. The top five winners will be posted on the Tieton Cider Works Instagram page for the public to help us decide on the finalists. Placements will be announced on Sept. 3rd, 2022.
winners will Receive:
GRAND PRIZE- 2 Fresh Hop Ale Festival VIP tickets in Yakima, WA on Saturday, Oct. 8th 2022. Access to Tieton Cider Works private party Friday night as well as a tour and lunch in the orchards on Saturday afternoon.
SECOND PLACE– 2 Fresh Hop Ale Festival General Admission tickets in Yakima, WA on Saturday, Oct. 8th 2022. Access to Tieton Cider Works private party Friday night as well as a tour and lunch in the orchards on Saturday afternoon.
THIRD PLACE– We’ll ship you $50 in value of Tieton Swag; from hoodies, hat’s, and t-shirts to slate coasters and glassware. Winners choice!
Photo Contest Rules:
- Entries will only be accepted if the hashtag #sitandsiptieton is present and @tietonciderworks is tagged. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will not qualify.
- The Tieton Cider Works brand must be clearly identifiable within the photo. It does not need to be shown in its entirety, but it should be at least somewhat visible. This includes, but is not limited to, Imperial Apple cans, Imperial Apple boxes, Tieton Cider Works brand signage, branded clothing and accessories, branded glassware, and/or other Tieton Cider Works ciders personally owned by the entrant.
- The top 5 entries will be selected by Tieton Cider Works. Original digital copies will be requested to be featured on the official Tieton Cider Works Instagram. Entries will be voted on by the public starting Monday, August 29th at 9 A.M. and ending Friday, September 2nd at 11:59 P.M. to cast your vote! The three entries with the most votes will be announced as Grand Prize, Second Place, and Third Place winners on September 3rd, 2022
- All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- By entering the contest, participants agree that photos submitted may be used by Tieton Cider Works and Kendall’s Pioneer Distributing for advertising purposes. Entrants agree to provide digital files of their photo upon request.
- All entrants must be at least minimum legal drinking age (21+). Photos may not include implication or depiction of underage drinking or other illegal activities.
- One entry per participant. Instagram carousels will assume the first visible image as the intended entry. Entry does not guarantee a feature on the official Tieton Cider Works Instagram page.
- Tieton Cider Works reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- Submissions will not be accepted once voting begins.
- The prize(s) must be collected by the winners and are non-transferable.
- The winners will be contacted via Instagram. If no response is received after seven (7) business days, prizes will automatically shift to the next eligible entrant. i.e. the Grand Prize will move to the Second Place winner, the second prize will move to the Third Place winner, third prize will move to the entrant with the next highest number of votes, etc. No winner will collect more than one prize.·
- Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and banned from entering future contests.
- No purchase necessary. The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law
Disclaimer: This contest is being hosted and managed by Tieton Cider Works and Kendall’s Pioneer Distributing. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. All standard Instagram terms and regulations must be respected and followed to participate in this contest. Photos that violate the contest rules or the platform regulations will be ineligible, and entrants will be disqualified